Web Analytics
How can I solve this DMCA issues - StoreFront Forums

How can I solve this DMCA issues

Ogbaze

Jun 20, 2022
Screenshot_20230825-180734.jpg

I have received like 20 to 30 of this message between yesterday and today, and all this post were written by me please I need help

Solution
It's not just about the texts but contents. If the song or theme or video you uploaded is copyrighted, even if your description is unique, it's still a copyright issue.

If however everything belongs to you, then it's a case of a false claim. You can file a Counter Notice. Read the entire email to get the link. Google will reinstate the material upon receipt of the counter notice. But only do this if you're absolutely sure or speak to a lawyer to avoid litigation.

Game Freak

Trusted Uploader
Sep 14, 2021
It's not just about the texts but contents. If the song or theme or video you uploaded is copyrighted, even if your description is unique, it's still a copyright issue.

If however everything belongs to you, then it's a case of a false claim. You can file a Counter Notice. Read the entire email to get the link. Google will reinstate the material upon receipt of the counter notice. But only do this if you're absolutely sure or speak to a lawyer to avoid litigation.

Solution

Ogbaze

Jun 20, 2022

Okay, what if I don't reply them or delete the post will there be consequences?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks