Web Analytics
Massive turnout as Apostle Johnson Suleman leads packed stadium in uplifting worship and healing miracles in Sierra Leone.

Massive turnout as Apostle Johnson Suleman leads packed stadium in uplifting worship and healing miracles in Sierra Leone.

IMG-20231005-WA0013.jpg

Apostle Johnson Suleman has become a global ambassador for the gospel, as he continues to take Nigeria's name everywhere for Jesus Christ.

His recent appearances in Cameron, Kenya, the United States, Paris, and Canada have been met with overwhelming support and enthusiasm.

IMG-20231005-WA0014.jpg

In Sierra Leone, his message of hope and love has struck a deep chord with the people, who have been moved by his unwavering faith and commitment to spreading the gospel to all who will hear it. Nigerians and Sierra Leoneans alike are hailing Apostle Suleman as a beacon of hope and light in a world that often seems dark and despairing.

IMG-20231005-WA0022.jpg

This meeting shows unity and love amongst the great nations. This has revealed the influence of the Apostle Johnson Suleman's Ministry.

In response to the viral video, Apostle Suleman has expressed his gratitude to God for the opportunity to share the gospel with so many people. He has also thanked his supporters for their encouragement and prayer.

It is clear that his message of love and salvation is resonating with people of all races and backgrounds, and he has vowed to continue his efforts in spreading the gospel to all corners of the world.

IMG-20231005-WA0023.jpg

Youtube Video

Nigerians and Sierra Leoneans alike are hailing Apostle Suleman for his unwavering commitment to spreading the message of love and salvation to all who will hear it.

@MatherMeraga on X tweets "I live around the BO Int'l Stadium, since yesterday his prayers has been on fire, you can literally feel the divine presence around the Stadium, I am not a member of his church but this Apostle Johnson Suleman is truly a Man of God".

Another X user @ChiomaOkonkwo tweeted "I got my healing last month at wonders without numbers, God of Apostle Suleman is real."

WestAfrik TV
Yaounde, Cameroon 🇨🇲

Attachments

• IMG-20231005-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20231005-WA0022.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 44
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks