Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
This is the updated version - Naijaloaded Theme October 2022 edition. Few modifications have been made and bugs fixed.

New features added are:

1. Featured Music at homepage header. To activate this feature, simply create category with name Featured Music and slug featured-music then add the post you want to appear. Note: make sure you have Audio Player and Download Button Plugin activated and make sure the post artiste name, song title and download fields are not empty.

2. Footer social icons updated.

3. Trending Posts List on Homepage updated.

PRICE: 6K (to purchase, DM me or use the contact page or comment.)

*Those who bought the August 2022 edition will pay 1.5k. You must provide purchase proof.

DEMO: blog.storefront.com.ng

Compress_20221009_162345_5507.jpg

Compress_20220815_183541_1380.jpg

Compress_20220815_183636_6626.jpg

Last edited:

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
Sir please,that naijaloaded theme you make before that has preloader,how can I disable the preloader please?
That theme is no longer supported. Not SEO friendly like the current ones.

Always update your themes in time and purchase only via this or our Telegram Channel @ Telegram.me/darkngcom

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
Naijaloaded Theme October 2022 Version UPDATE

New features added are:

1. Featured Music at homepage header. To activate this feature, simply create category with name Featured Music and slug featured-music then add the post you want to appear. Note: make sure you have Audio Player and Download Button Plugin activated and make sure the post artiste name, song title and download fields are not empty.

2. Footer social icons updated.

3. Trending Posts List on Homepage updated.

PRICE: 6K (to purchase, DM me or use the contact page or comment.)

*Those who bought the August 2022 edition will pay 1.5k. You must provide purchase proof.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks