Web Analytics
Bankly - Digital Wallet And VTU Payment System - StoreFront Forums
Bankly - Digital Wallet And VTU Payment System

Bankly - Digital Wallet And VTU Payment System v3.1

No permission to download

GistManiac

Apr 20, 2023
GistManiac submitted a new resource:

VTU - make payment for utility services like Internet Data Connection, Cable TV Subscription, Electricity

download-jpg.1195

Bankly is an online bill payment and giftcard trading with bitcoin trading system that allow users of a merchant to be able to make payment for utility services like Internet Data Connection, Cable TV Subscription, Electricity Bills Payment, Phone Airtime Top-up and lots more. It is developed with a self-host wallet system which allows users to be able to save fund for future usage...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: godsfavourukpong

rani

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 26, 2021
Stop giving script that's doesn't work and if you want to give us provide a installation info we can know if we are the one making mistakes
It'd same one this guy posted I was able to download it, don't know how to re-upload it on comment here thats why I upload it else where and post it , this is no different from what he posted here sir

rani

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 26, 2021
Screenshot_20231031_020526_Chrome.jpg

See where I mark, click on the go to download, then you will see this is the only function link among the link he added on his downloads link, not mine ooh and am not the original of the script posted I just help reshared since some where unable to download it

rani

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 26, 2021

I own this vtu site
But not upto what you guys requesting for here, so I don't think it worth sharing aither

rani

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 26, 2021
Okay ooh, will discuss with Pedro first check the one I post, register and see if it's okay, although I removed alot from it to suit what I want

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
Okay ooh, will discuss with Pedro first check the one I post, register and see if it's okay, although I removed alot from it to suit what I want
Hey, bro, you can create a resource and share. You don't need my permission to do it. It's a forum and anyone can help. Please, feel free...

Reactions: rani

engrlee

Dec 7, 2023
Easy free download it from here too
makeigist.com/posts/277
This script doesn't have user dashboard, why please?

View attachment 1213

See where I mark, click on the go to download, then you will see this is the only function link among the link he added on his downloads link, not mine ooh and am not the original of the script posted I just help reshared since some where unable to download it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks