Web Analytics
Breaking News: Junior Pope: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Prophecy Sends Chills Down Spines, Raises Questions on Fate and Destiny

Breaking News: Junior Pope: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Prophecy Sends Chills Down Spines, Raises Questions on Fate and Destiny

IMG-20240412-WA0002.jpg

"You can't neglect the Prophetic, It is bigger than you think, my sincere condolence to the families of the bereaved" -says Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin as his Prophecy about Junior Pope death trends online.

Heartbreaking Incidents on Third Mainland Bridge Claim Two Lives, the Nation Mourns.
Nigerian on social media are talking about the accuracy of the prophecy of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin the General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri-Delta.

In the viral clip of a live service held at the Mercyland Deliverance Mountains, the man of God was seen prophetically speaking to his congregants about an intending disaster, water accident that will takes lives and cause deep pains if prayer is not taken seriously.

Watch Video:

Reaction:
A social media user
@BarryJayson_ say "no cap, this Prophecy sounds genuine and accurate, he even spoke about the third mainland accident that also claim 2 life, hymns na was, life is spiritual, Junior Pope death could have been avoided for real"

another user
@Sarah_Nwafor "this Junior Pope death pain me sha, they should have just done CPR first, this Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Prophecy is trending everywhere oooo, so this Pastor said it..kai"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks