Web Analytics
God Is Blessing My Ministry Because I Love Giving, Says Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

God Is Blessing My Ministry Because I Love Giving, Says Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

IMG-20230111-WA0016-300x169.jpg

Billionaire prophet and founder of Warri-based Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Jeremiah Fufeyin, has said that God is blessing his ministry because of his philanthropic gestures.

Fufeyin stated this in Warri, Delta State while empowering young Nigerians, women and other groups.
IMG-20230111-WA0019-300x166.jpg

At the event, which was held at the church premises, Fufeyin supported the beneficiaries with over N15million to assuage the economic hardship in the country.

Fufeyin, known as a philanthropist aside from his pastoral assignment, is usually in the news for coming to the aid of the needy and feeding the poor.

IMG-20230111-WA0021-300x225.jpg

The support done through his Foundation, the Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Foundation, the clergy is among famous pastors in Nigeria who invest heavily in charity and human development.

IMG-20230111-WA0018-300x166.jpg

The popular man of God who is currently trending on social media and conventional news platforms over the development, has recently provided over N100 million and food items to ease the pressure of Yuletide on families across the country.

Watch Video

Click To watch on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks