Web Analytics
Gurus In The House Get In Here: How to Auto Update Posts in Wordpress - StoreFront Forums

Gurus In The House Get In Here: How to Auto Update Posts in Wordpress

Stormexy

Aug 28, 2022
I have been curious to know which plugin is used to automatically update posts in wordpress. I noticed that some sites like justnaija.com and so on will make a post that is over 24 hours old when you search on Google and maybe in the next hour if you search for the same keyword, the post still shows with a different publishing time which is earlier than the one you saw hours ago. I believe they don't do this manually so I really wish to know the plugin used for this. I've searched and reached out to some of them but they refused to tell me. I believe if I can't find it here, then I can't find the answer anywhere else. Thanks guys.

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
You can use auto publisher plugin, the premium version. It'll automatically republish your posts, according to your configuration.

I can also create a plugin to handle it if hired.

However, you must note that this is against Google's policy. Auto updating old posts to have current dates without any modification to the posts is wrong. When eventually Google starts clamping down on sites involved in such a practice, It'll be too late.

You can also try these free plugins

They have premium versions too. I haven't tried them though. So test on test sites first.

Last edited:
Reactions: GistManiac

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
Auto Republish Posts Plugin designed by Pedro now available for free.

Solution
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks