Web Analytics
REQUEST - Help me null this plugin - StoreFront Forums

REQUEST Help me null this plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshy

Sep 11, 2021
Actually, I don't know the stuff, I picked it up online.. I was using it until the version 2.0 something pop up, and I updated it the nulling stopped working.. so I download the version 2.0 from my back end and share it.. since the version 1.5 was over written, but still check if you can null it...

If you need like licence key..for to get for you will be next year.. because I have already done so much spending this days

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
Actually, I don't know the stuff, I picked it up online.. I was using it until the version 2.0 something pop up, and I updated it the nulling stopped working.. so I download the version 2.0 from my back end and share it.. since the version 1.5 was over written, but still check if you can null it...

If you need like licence key..for to get for you will be next year.. because I have already done so much spending this days
Alright. But this plugin cannot be approved or nulled as it doesn't meet our community standards.

To protect this Forum from being flooded with infected resources and to keep it clean, we approve only resources gotten from reputable and reliable source or purchased. Resources from unknown sources will not be approved.

That said, I'll close the thread.

Reactions: Donaspen
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks