Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
1. Your website should have an easy navigation and cool design. It should also have important pages like about us, contact us, privacy policy and terms.

2. Your Contents should be lengthy. Not too long. About 1000 words.

3. You should have a considerable amount of quality posts. Let's say 10-15 or more.

4. No posting of nudity and Contents that violate Google's policy.

5. Wait until your domain is 3 months old. Don't rush it. Though Google has approved sites way younger than that. But they're mostly owned by webmasters from first world countries. For Indians, it's 6 month.

9jainfo

Oct 20, 2021
Lagos
top3loaded.com
1. Your website should have an easy navigation and cool design. It should also have important pages like about us, contact us, privacy policy and terms.

3. You should have a considerable amount of quality posts. Let's say 10-15 or more.

4. No posting of nudity and Contents that violates Google's policy.

5. Wait until your domain is 3 months old. Don't rush it. Though Google has approved sites way younger than that. But they're mostly owned by webmasters from first world countries. For Indians, it's

4. No posting of nudity and Contents that violates Google's policy.

5. Wait until your domain is 3 months old. Don't rush it. Though Google has approved sites way younger than that. But they're mostly owned by webmasters from first world countries. For Indians, it's 6 month.
I have meet up the requirements long time ago.

Reactions: wapofficial.com.ng
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks