What's new

Welcome to StoreFront Forums

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

LiteHYIP - Simple HYIP Investment Platform

LiteHYIP - Simple HYIP Investment Platform v1.0 - 30 June 2021

No permission to download

Game Freak

Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Game Freak submitted a new resource:

LiteHYIP - Simple HYIP Investment Platform - LiteHYIP, a professional HYIP Investment Solution that comes with PHP laravel.

View attachment 279

LiteHYIP, a professional HYIP Investment Solution that comes with PHP laravel. It’s developed for those people who want to start their Investment business website. There are thousands of HYIP investments scripts, many of them are not useful, some of them comes with complex user and admin interface. LiteHYIP is a simple but powerful Investment system with an easy operating system, any non-technical person now able to run their investment website.

Are...

Read more about this resource...

metalsunny

Reaction score
Pls what is the username and purchase code. No documentation was found in the folder

metalsunny

Reaction score
Ok. Its thru. that privacy policy pop up is very annoying. It keeps looping at every click at it

metalsunny

Reaction score
Bro. I have problem with this script. I have added a plan and also a gateway. When i click deposit from demo account. The payment gate way doesn't show up. Can you help me figure out the problem

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Website
genesis.com.ng
Bro. I have problem with this script. I have added a plan and also a gateway. When i click deposit from demo account. The payment gate way doesn't show up. Can you help me figure out the problem
That should be developer's issue. Mine is to get the script. My suggestion is that you should check the settings, especially the payment section.

You can also check out other scripts in php script section

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks