Web Analytics
Mp3 Tagger With Voice/Jingle WordPress Plugin For Shared Hosting, Free Download
Mp3 Tagger With Voice/Jingle WordPress Plugin For Shared Hosting, Free Download

Mp3 Tagger With Voice/Jingle WordPress Plugin For Shared Hosting, Free Download v2

No permission to download

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮50,320.63
Questions regarding the plugin and its set up should be asked here. Those who want to convert their N-Tokens to the Mp3tagger credits should tag me here. Minimum is 2000 N-Tokens.

To get an API key, you have to purchase credits. You can do that via the Mp3tagger Panel of the plugin.

Note: This plugin is not compatible with hosts with poor server configuration like hoganhost.

Pedro submitted a new resource:

Mp3 Tagger With Voice/Jingle WordPress Plugin For Shared Hosting, Free Download - A powerful mp3 Tagger for your shared hosting server...

View attachment 1427

This is the community, free, and shared-hosting compatible version of the advanced mp3 tagger. With this plugin, you can edit all mp3 metadata, add voice watermark / jingle anywhere, all at the comfort of your WordPress post editor! Everything is so easy, you may forget it's being powered by an external script!

View attachment 1428

Simply install and activate the plugin, then go to Mp3tagger Panel settings and change the metadata to...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: NuelPlay.com.ng

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮50,320.63
Ooohhhh may God bless you boss🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️swears we suppose dey donate for this forum...
Hehe, thanks, bro!

See now, you can exchange your N-Tokens for the Mp3tagger credits before it expires. Minimum is 2000. You're almost there. 😄

NuelPlay.com.ng

Contributor
Apr 19, 2023
N-Token
₮4,310.01
Hehe, thanks, bro!

See now, you can exchange your N-Tokens for the Mp3tagger credits before it expires. Minimum is 2000. You're almost there. 😄
Yes boss I'm almost there oo... I've been having this feeling that someone important will come and I'll need to use my credit for it😂 that's why I've been saving it. lemmi go and look for what to do to increase my credit 😂😂 thanks once again

Reactions: Pedro

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮50,320.63
Yes boss I'm almost there oo... I've been having this feeling that someone important will come and I'll need to use my credit for it😂 that's why I've been saving it. lemmi go and look for what to do to increase my credit 😂😂 thanks once again
Good thing Mp3 Tagger credits don't expire, so it's a wise decision to switch to it. Plus, anytime you feel like using the platform, you can. Or you sell to anyone who wants. Hopefully, every active member will benefit!

NuelPlay.com.ng

Contributor
Apr 19, 2023
N-Token
₮4,310.01
I need the credits o
2000 is a long way to go but it's achievable.... Logging everyday alone gives you 100 credits... Commenting or replying someone gives 5... Posting of resources gives 50... When you post resources and someone download's your resources, 200 credits are deducted from his/her account and the said amount would be credited to your account... So just be active bro🙌

Reactions: Pedro

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮50,320.63
Questions regarding the plugin
What of we that are new members that don't have up to that

You can purchase either from those who have or from me. Once you install the plugin, go to Mp3tagger Panel, there you can buy credits directly for use, and it's automated.

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮50,320.63
2000 is a long way to go but it's achievable.... Logging everyday alone gives you 100 credits... Commenting or replying someone gives 5... Posting of resources gives 50... When you post resources and someone download's your resources, 200 credits are deducted from his/her account and the said amount would be credited to your account... So just be active bro🙌
Uploading of Resources gives you 200 N-Tokens anytime someone downloads it, not 50. 50 is for creating threads. If you upload one resource, and someone downloads it, you get 200 credits. The more people download, the more 200 N-Tokens you get, and it doesn't expire like the others. Also, you get 50 credits anytime you update the resource.

Your other info is correct.

NuelPlay.com.ng

Contributor
Apr 19, 2023
N-Token
₮4,310.01
Uploading of Resources gives you 200 N-Tokens anytime someone downloads it, not 50. 50 is for creating threads. If you upload one resource, and someone downloads it, you get 200 credits. The more people download, the more 200 N-Tokens you get, and it doesn't expire like the others.
Please boss...when u say resources, what do you mean by resources?? Please just give an example of any resource on the platform so I can understand better...

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮50,320.63
Please boss...when u say resources, what do you mean by resources?? Please just give an example of any resource on the platform so I can understand better...
See screenshot. The overview in this thread is an example of a resource.

1000046577.jpg

Promise Uche

Jul 21, 2024
N-Token
₮2,780.00
I don't have anything to post here. Or should I be commenting anything to get credit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks