Web Analytics
⚠️ Unmaintained - No longer available here [Deleted] - Page 2 - StoreFront Forums

⚠️ Unmaintained No longer available here [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
This screenshot is not a GooCredit Script screenshot.
this is what is going to happen to you if you use the script.. the hacker will fund himself with a huge amount of money and start buying airtel so that he can resell it .......... please beware ........... Admin do the needful
In this Morden age and time, you still try to talk down on other people system, just because someone hacked your site or live server...

The script is 100% hack free.. well we have checked, no back doors.

My question is
1. How come you site was hacked when you can secure your live server?
2. Do you notify any of the GooCredit staff or did you call any of our technical team about this issue.

We have over 100+ vendors and you are the first we have heard this from.

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
that idiot can not talk because he knows that that particular script is not version 5.9, this is the link to version 5.9 that he is selling /goocredit-v59-vtu-script-for-business-305 ....
We are here...
1. First you need to understand that GooCredit is not free. The free version on this platform is an old version.
2. GooCredit is no more 5.9.. it is now v6.0
3. For you to get the latest version you need to visit or codester..
4. We are not only selling 5.9.. you will find
v.5.0, v5.8, v5.9 and v6.0.. v6.1 is coming out soon
5. On you find other vtu software we are selling.

That you were careless to have hacking experience dose not mean GooCredit hacked you.

So if your cPanel is hacked, are you supposed to blame cPanel for that act..

chingle5

Mar 5, 2024
N-Token
₮2,075.01
We are here...
1. First you need to understand that GooCredit is not free. The free version on this platform is an old version.

Just take look at what he said .... The title and what is been downloaded are two different things... The script that is been downloaded is an old and compromised script that is why he has different versions, version this version that .... Guys this entire post even need to be taken down because of its deceptive nature... The uploaded script is compromised and people are downloading it....

This man is very stupid o, so if you have a back door in the script will you come outside and tell us, there is a back door in the script and it is easily hackable...

You better respect yourself... This are people's funds we are talking about here

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
We are here...

Just take look at what he said .... The title and what is been downloaded are two different things... The script that is been downloaded is an old and compromised script that is why he has different versions, version this version that .... Guys this entire post even need to be taken down because of its deceptive nature... The uploaded script is compromised and people are downloading it....

This man is very stupid o, so if you have a back door in the script will you come outside and tell us, there is a back door in the script and it is easily hackable...

You better respect yourself... This are people's funds we are talking about here
Please understand this, from the conception of our publication on this platform. we didnt post a free script. We added /download-free-vtu-software-script-with-goocredit-api-vtu-294 at the publication. Which was later changed. And this was not done by us.

Read through from the beginning of this discussion.

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
Changing the download link from free to paid after approval is criminal. A repeat of this will result in your ban and your website link blacklisted.

I've removed your external link and replaced with the status quo.
This have been changed by the admin. Since we changed the download. To get a GooCredit Script visit

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮56,255.63
This is what you have https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ICfFy7oez3CMfdAlHuW2j5mzXEF0XqV8/view (A Google drive link) on the download button which is not from us.
You removed the free version link and replaced it with a paid one after I've approved the previous free link. It's against the procedure and I should have banned you for that. But I ignored and returned the free version I approved. I uploaded it on a third-party site so it can't be changed to something else.

Now that someone has raised an issue, you're requested to fix the issue if there's any or the resources will be removed and no resources will be accepted from your account.

You're free to sell premium versions, but let your free versions be secure and updated. Security updates are mandated for all versions, including free versions. Premium versions may have rich features, but all versions should be updated and secure, not just premium alone. Also, never change the link of any version that's approved.

Screenshot_20240613_145224_Brave.jpg

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
So you are saying everything about this file is not from you but everything about your brand is inside it... How do you explain that
No.. You should know, when anyone successfully have a script, it can be written!! Thats what most developers do.. that is why when people ask API activation as requested, we ask "Where did you purchase GooCredit Script from?".. Once it's not from us.. we won't attend to such properly.

If the script was from us, it will be a purchased one. and all our vendors contact us, whenever they have issue arising and we get it solved..

We have never had issues like this.. because that is not who we are.

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮56,255.63
This have been changed by the admin. Since we changed the download. To get a GooCredit Script visit
Changing a free resource to premium on your site after you've been approved is deceptive and against the procedure here. Any resource you've shared for free cannot be changed. If you want to sell a premium version, the proper thing to do is to create another thread for it. Like I warned before, it'll result in your domain blacklisting.

Regarding this resource, you're expected to provide an update if you still want it hosted here. And also, ensure you do not change whatever you share here on your site after I've approved it.

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
You removed the free version link and replaced it with a paid one after I've approved the previous free link. It's against the procedure and I should have banned you for that. But I ignored and returned the free version I approved. I uploaded it on a third-party site so it can't be changed to something else.

Now that someone has raised an issue, you're requested to fix the issue if there's any or the resources will be removed and no resources will be accepted from your account.

You're free to sell premium versions, but let your free versions be secure and updated. Security updates are mandated for all versions, including free versions. Premium versions may have rich features, but all versions should be updated and secure, not just premium alone. Also, never change the link of any version that's approved.

View attachment 1375
All our spirit are well secured.. i try downloading the one you posted on Google drive.. but i realise some anomalies.

As much as we have changed the publication to paid, it should have be left because of issues like this. Issues of security.

Because the script is compromised which is not from us.

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮56,255.63
@Henryoko, will you provide the updates for free like you did for the one I approved? If not, let me know so I'll remove this as it appears you're more interested in promoting your site at the detriment of our members.

If you've changed your mind and want to transform it from free to paid, let me know. But note that it'll become an advert in this case and the proper procedure should be followed.

I'll be awaiting your response.

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮56,255.63
All our spirit are well secured.. i try downloading the one you posted on Google drive.. but i realise some anomalies.

As much as we have changed the publication to paid, it should have be left because of issues like this. Issues of security.

Because the script is compromised which is not from us.
The script on Google Drive is the exact one you shared. I uploaded it there myself after you switched to paid. I issued a warning after that.

Since you're confirming there's a security flaw in the old version and new versions are now paid, then the proper thing to do is to remove it to protect our members. Any free versions that won't be updated will be removed.

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
Changing a free resource to premium on your site after you've been approved is deceptive and against the procedure here. Any resource you've shared for free cannot be changed. If you want to sell a premium version, the proper thing to do is to create another thread for it. Like I warned before, it'll result in your domain blacklisting.

Regarding this resource, you're expected to provide an update if you still want it hosted here. And also, ensure you do not change whatever you share here on your site after I've approved it.
We can't!! because GooCredit is Premium Paid for script.

Of which We have changed it on this platform since April.

Please remove the link you change.. to avoid misleading.

Henryoko

Feb 29, 2024
N-Token
₮200.00
The script on Google Drive is the exact one you shared. I uploaded it there myself after you switched to paid. I issued a warning after that.

Since you're confirming there's a security flaw in the old version and new versions are now paid, then the proper thing to do is to remove it to protect our members. Any free versions that won't be updated will be removed.
The issue here is.. the Google drive in question is not ours. Our team have investigated the script and alot of changes we found.

Screenshot_20240613_152921_Chrome.png

It means the initial one we placed must have been downloaded and adjusted and now placed on the Google drive of this fellow.. then you posted it

Last edited:

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮56,255.63
The issue here is.. the Google drive in question is not ours. Our team have investigated the script and alot of changes.

View attachment 1376

It means the initial one we placed must have been downloaded and adjusted and now placed on the Google drive of this fellow.. then you posted it
The initial one was downloaded to check for virus on VirusTotal. Of course, ALL resources shared here are first downloaded and subjected to the test before approval. You don't expect me to approve without first downloading them to check for viruses and malware.

Having passed the test, it was approved. You then changed the resource at your end after it's been approved here. That's the reason I issued you the warning and replaced it with the one I approved.

But it's obvious you're either not a straightforward person or you have no clue. For this reason alone, I'll be bringing down the resource. Your site will be blacklisted so this won't happen again. I didn't ban you earlier when you first changed the resource after I'd already approved it thinking it was a mistake from your end. Your account won't be banned. But no resource from it will be approved. You're free to contribute to the forum in any other way.

This step is taken to maintain the integrity of this forum and protect our members.

Screenshot_20240613_154213_Chrome Beta.jpg

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮56,255.63
We can't!! because GooCredit is Premium Paid for script.

Of which We have changed it on this platform since April.

Please remove the link you change.. to avoid misleading.
Paid resource is an advert. You can't advertise for free here.

If you'll no longer maintain the free version, it'll be removed. See my post above.

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮56,255.63
that idiot can not talk because he knows that that particular script is not version 5.9, this is the link to version 5.9 that he is selling /goocredit-v59-vtu-script-for-business-305 ....
It has been removed. Thank you for drawing my attention to it. He said he no longer maintains the free version. For this reason, it's been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks