Web Analytics
HELP - Phone number custom field and woocommerce updating issue noticed - StoreFront Forums

HELP Phone number custom field and woocommerce updating issue noticed

ajahtitus

Contributor
Aug 24, 2021
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Hello, I use Wordpress user frontend plugin to allow guests to post their woocommerce product on my website but I have observed some issues.

Firstly, I added a phone number field in the form, then also added advanced custom field plugin to my website, created a number field and set the field name to phone_field.
My plan was to capture the guests phone number into that number field created with ACF plugin. Note: I have already set it up properly as woocommerce product type so it displays in woocommerce product alongside other fields like virtual, regular price, sale price..

Now whenever guests submit their woocommerce product I notice their phone number dont reveal in the acf phone number field on woocommerce edit page, but the number can be seen when inspected. So I dont know whats wrong.

Secondly when I decide to update the field to change the number of the guest it doesnt change, it still returns same old number.
Now I have on my own as admin created a post from the woocommerce admin area and added a number and it showed and also changed to a new number and updated it still changed.,
So this issue is primarily faced only on guests submitted posts. Please look into it and give me a solution to fix this.

Attachments

• 8s76tghsjk,s.PNG
    8s76tghsjk,s.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 76s567is.PNG
    76s567is.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 39
  • iusytuskl.PNG
    iusytuskl.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 39
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks