Web Analytics
REQUEST - Please I Need This Site Theme (Phoneaqua.com) - StoreFront Forums

REQUEST Please I Need This Site Theme (Phoneaqua.com)

Freshy

Sep 11, 2021
@Aboki That is just theme, it has a plugin that fetch that those phone spec.. that you see, I can give you the plugin for 50usd if you want.. then Pedro can help get the theme and you spend little money on that theme too.by paying Pedro for it...

See this also mobilepriceall.com

Look closely you will discover they are having the same thing like that your request theme..

If your ready let me know

Aboki

Oct 13, 2021
toogbede.com
@Aboki That is just theme, it has a plugin that fetch that those phone spec.. that you see, I can give you the plugin for 50usd if you want.. then Pedro can help get the theme and you spend little money on that theme too.by paying Pedro for it...

See this also mobilepriceall.com

Look closely you will discover they are having the same thing like that your request theme..

If your ready let me know
Yeah. there's no much difference

Freshy

Sep 11, 2021
The key factor is the plugin fetch, it works with any theme of your choice. trust me..
I have two version of it the one with multiple languages as you can see in both site..I am working on the multiple languages to fetch from alot of places..
The one that has single language

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks