Web Analytics
Please Recommend Me to the best hosting plan just like the hosting of val9ja, 9jaflaver justnaija and trendybeatz.

Please Recommend Me to the best hosting plan just like the hosting of val9ja, 9jaflaver justnaija and trendybeatz.

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
N-Token
₮112,190.63
Super Thanks
₦1,006.39140

I want my site link to be ranking fast on Google immediately I post on my blog..
That's why am needing a good recommendation
Lol, hosts have no magic to ranking you fast on Google. That's completely up to Google's algorithm. Yes, good hosts will make your site qualified to be ranked due to speed and server uptime (literally all the major hosts, including Namecheap will give you this), however, the quality of your content, targeted audience, adherence to Google's policy, good SEO practices, and Google algorithm are what will determine that, basically. If that's what you're after, Namecheap should be fine as I've used them in the past without issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks