Web Analytics
HELP - Website Not Showing on Google - StoreFront Forums

HELP Website Not Showing on Google

Solution
First check that you're not mistakenly blocking Google's bot. Check search console for errors to fix. If all is fine, then it's possible you're being hit by the recent Google update like Nuel said. It could be temporary. Most times, it's temporary.

Suggestions:

Avoid using copied and paste content. Google will just ignore it, especially if your site index rating is poor. Avoid too many Google DMCA takedown requests.

Game Freak

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Sep 14, 2021
N-Token
₮9,540.50
First check that you're not mistakenly blocking Google's bot. Check search console for errors to fix. If all is fine, then it's possible you're being hit by the recent Google update like Nuel said. It could be temporary. Most times, it's temporary.

Suggestions:

Avoid using copied and paste content. Google will just ignore it, especially if your site index rating is poor. Avoid too many Google DMCA takedown requests.

Reactions: 9jainfo and Pedro
Solution

NuelPlay.com.ng

Contributor
Apr 19, 2023
N-Token
₮5,025.01

Suggestions:

Word🤝

Reactions: Game Freak

avdb

Apr 2, 2024
ga
AVDBapi.com
N-Token
₮2,615.00
I have the OVOO source code and a WordPress plugin to help you create a JAV website. If you're interested, you can contact me via Telegram: @toilaavdb, and I’ll provide you with more details. The OVOO source code is modified like glojav.us, so everything is pre-configured. You just need to install it with one click, and all JAV movies from avdbapi.com will be available. The WordPress plugin is designed to work with the WP-Script theme, and I will activate the WP-Script key for you as well. Everything is ready; you just need to install it, and you're good to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks