Web Analytics
Which Hosting Company Is The Most Reliable Now In Nigeria? - StoreFront Forums

Which Hosting Company Is The Most Reliable Now In Nigeria?

Henry

Aug 6, 2022
I have asked questions about Nigerian hosting services and Nigeria hosting companies, but I always get odd answers. I want to know which Nigerian hosting company I can count on to host my site.

9jabee

Nov 3, 2021
I am not really a fan of Nigerian hosts. But if I were to choose, it'll be Whogohost. I know of people who have used it.

Anyway, which Nigerian host would you recommend to him?
whogohost is the worst...
Abollyhost is ok..
and Speedhost247 is another host tgat is reliable....
dont try whogohost...
if they do u something...
u go fear

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
whogohost is the worst...
Abollyhost is ok..
and Speedhost247 is another host tgat is reliable....
dont try whogohost...
if they do u something...
u go fear
Wow, this is unbelievable. When did Whogohost become this bad? They used to be legit before. Even used and recommended by top webmaster sites, including NCT.

Be like them dun hurt you before?

Reactions: Iebenezer

9jabee

Nov 3, 2021
Wow, this is unbelievable. When did Whogohost become this bad? They used to be legit before. Even used and recommended by top webmaster sites, including NCT.

Be like them dun hurt you before?
My brother citytrendtv hosted with them amebonaija hosted with them and i hosted with them. we would tell you that they are noting to write ✍️ home 🏡 about.
They are the worst.
Jetpack will be notifying you 10times in a day that ur site is offline and it will come online.

Reactions: Pedro

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
My brother citytrendtv hosted with them amebonaija hosted with them and i hosted with them. we would tell you that they are noting to write ✍️ home 🏡 about.
They are the worst.
Jetpack will be notifying you 10times in a day that ur site is offline and it will come online.
Too bad. A once great hosting company fa.

lisafar4

Jul 9, 2023
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, one reliable hosting company in Nigeria is "Whogohost." However, I cannot provide information on the current status or changes in the hosting landscape beyond that. Please conduct additional research to obtain up-to-date and accurate information.
Regards: doorbell

Iebenezer

Nov 5, 2023
Hi Everyone.

So far I've known, that the worst Hosting provider in Nigeria remains Truehost, please don't try it.

And as far, as it's been getting to 6 months now since I changed my services from there to a New hosting that makes my work smooth and effective in all ways.

Though they are not a Nigeria-based Hosting, anyone who wants to try them out can check them at YottaSrc.

Cheap and working with immediate response from customer support.

PS: I'm not trying to promote or turn any business down, it's just my opinion and experience with the two parties.

rani

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 26, 2021
Hi Everyone.

So far I've known, that the worst Hosting provider in Nigeria remains Truehost, please don't try it.

And as far, as it's been getting to 6 months now since I changed my services from there to a New hosting that makes my work smooth and effective in all ways.

Though they are not a Nigeria-based Hosting, anyone who wants to try them out can check them at YottaSrc.

PS: I'm not trying to promote or turn any business down, it's just my opinion and experience with the two parties.
Am using truehost and they are 100% attending to me and they always call me too as well, stop discrediting people work pls.

rani

Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 26, 2021
If you will do ur advert do ur advert
Hi Everyone.

If your doing ur advert do ur advert pls

Jazzy

Jun 30, 2022
I think if you are a webmaster and really into commercial blogging use Contabo, very reliable, no Copyright issues, massive disc space and unlimited Bandwidth and thus expensive.

Reactions: rani

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malami
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks