Web Analytics
HOT!!! - ZambianHits Mobile wordpress Theme Download - Page 2 - StoreFront Forums

HOT!!! ZambianHits Mobile wordpress Theme Download

Hello everyone, im here with the mobile version theme for ZambianHits.

The theme has good features which include:

1. Mobile friendly
2. Very light and fast
3. Ready for Google Adsense ads
4. Sticky Footer ads (Good for Adsense monetization uplift)
5. Artists Section. (very well designed)
6. Hot Songs Section
7. Trending now section
8. Well designed post views counter

DEMO

DOWNLOAD THEME

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
I Really want to drop the link but i cant see the edit post link here on my post. and since you deleted my other post which has a download link why should I drop the link here anyway?
Your previous thread is hidden, not deleted. No link. And it's password protected. I already explained it isn't okay to share Premium when no free version.

Drop the download links without password, and it'll be restored.

bono

Oct 31, 2021
Your previous thread is hidden, not deleted. No link. And it's password protected. I already explained it isn't okay to share Premium when no free version.

Drop the download links without password, and it'll be restored.
My hosting deletes archives that not protected. so if i add a password they cant view and delete my file. thats why

Pedro

Forum Admin
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Contributor
Aug 21, 2021
Genesis Forum
storefront.com.ng
My hosting deletes archives that not protected. so if i add a password they cant view and delete my file. thats why
Your host, not Genesis Forum's host. You can upload the Resource here and tag the source.

Since this thread is derailed, you should create a new Resource (not thread) and upload the theme then add the source if you want. I'll go through and approve it then divert the traffic from here to there.

You should do same to the other thread that I hid.

Thanks for sharing resources with us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks