This is one of the best Wordpress themes you can find out there. As you all know, Netnaija script is one of the most requested. Since majority of people use Wordpress, I decided to import the structure and of course the design into Wordpress. The theme is designed for bloggers who wish to have a simple blog but powerful features of that of Netnaija.
DOWNLOAD NETNAIJA PREMIUM VERSION.
The theme was designed with both the mobile and PC in mind; highly responsive - you can check it out.
This theme comes with rich and powerful features as you will see in the demo.. Here are some of the features:
- Responsiveness: this is one feature that will impress you. Theme is mobile friendly with no feature being sacrificed to achieve this. Instead, a few functionalities were developed from scratch to achieve this. You can view it on mobile and PC.
- Uniqueness: unique in the sense that it's one of its it's kind - built on Carrington mobile, yet with the features of a premium theme. This was made possible, thanks to Wordpress' flexibility.
- Customizable Sidebar: this is one feature that makes this theme unique. The first Carrington mobile theme with a customizable sidebar! Though the Naijaloaded Carrington mobile desktop version has a sidebar, it's nowhere near that of Netnaija, which gives the user ultimate power. The Naijaloaded desktop theme will soon be updated to make seamless one's ability to customize the sidebar.
- SEO ready: install YOAT SEO plugin.
- Other awesome features can be seen in the DEMO.
Go to your admin dashboard, upload and activate.
To edit the stylesheet, go to header Default.php
To edit the sidebar, go to sidebar.php. You can add as many sidebars as you want.
To edit the post content, go to singlepostnav.php.
To edit Page content, go to pagenav.php
To edit footer, go to bottom.php.
To edit CATEGORY ID, go to both header.php and header Default.php and sidebar.php and look for this code
<?php query_posts(array('orderby' => 'rand', 'cat' => '1', 'showposts' => 2)); if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
Change 1 to the category ID you want the posts to be fetched from.