WooCommerce Dropshipping is designed to make Dropshipping easy and hassle-free. This lets you sell more, and work less!
WooCommerce Dropshipping is a powerful store management tool for dropshipping stores. It is ideal for:
- Managing a dropshipping store.
- Automatically notifying suppliers when their products are purchased through your store.
- Quickly importing inventory per supplier
- Assigning inventory to specific suppliers.
Easily manage, add and update dropshipping supplier information. View a supplier’s email details, product count and more.
Supplier inventory can be imported from a CSV file provided by your supplier. This is great for bulk-assigning products to the same supplier.
Your dropshipping suppliers now have access to a locked-down version of your WordPress website. After logging in, they can:
- View order details, addresses and shipping information for the customers who buy their products.
- Check the status of orders and mark them as “complete”
- Download an order’s packing slip in .pdf format.
Full SMTP support
SMTP is more reliable and secure than standard email, making it ideal for dropshipping stores. WooCommerce Dropshipping fully supports the sending of emails via your store’s SMTP configuration.